Community Rules & Guidelines
We value thoughtful, constructive discussions, but comments that attack an author or smear an organisation or tends to encourage anarchy are not acceptable. Therefore, we take exception to all of such.
Contributions that offer information or clarifications on breaking news stories are also valued.
Complaints about our content or coverage should be sent to email@example.com
The following are general guidelines that influence whether or not a comment will be accepted:
1. Personal attacks on authors, other users or any individual are not tolerated, and users who repeatedly post such comments may be flagged on our sites and platforms.
2. Comments featuring swearing, namedropping or otherwise abusive language are unacceptable.
3. We value robust debate and understand that people often feel strongly about the topics debated on the site, but please show respect for the views and beliefs of other users. By being polite and civil, you ensure that the topic remains the focus of the debate and that our pages remain conducive to intelligent discussion.
4. Keep your posts relevant. If you post a comment that is not related to the topic being discussed, it may be deleted. .
5. Comments that are anarchist,extremist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive will not be tolerated. There is a difference between criticizing a government, organisation or belief and attacking people because of their race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.The secular nature of our community must always be respected,appreciated and encouraged.
6. Comments that incite people to commit a crime will not be tolerated.So always keep your comments coherent.
7. Do not post content which you have copied from someone else and for which you do not have the copyright.
8. We will not accept defamatory comments capable of damaging the reputation of an organisation or individual in the eyes of right thinking members of the public.
9. We will not tolerate comments that are in contempt of court. This means anything that could prejudice on-going or forthcoming court proceedings.
Lastly, we will delete comments that violates a court injunction,whenever we notice such comments.
10. Content on this website is for general information purposes only. Your comments are provided by your own free will and accord and you take sole responsibility for any direct or indirect liability. You assign us with a license to use, reuse, delete or publish any comments without firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERENCE : dominiontimes.com
©2020 Copyright Dominiontimes.com trademark of DNN. All Rights reserved